Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03021 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,770KM (Php58,586) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (32 minutes ago)