Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,821KM (Php56,679) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)