Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03704 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,818KM (Php130,076) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)