Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03276 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,170KM (Php96,740) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)