Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03495 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,028KM (Php58,023) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)