Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03257 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,524KM (Php108,191) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)