Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03282 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,783KM (Php54,325) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)