Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03254 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,766KM (Php54,277) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)