Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00296 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,846KM (CH$961,325) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)