Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00257 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,154KM (CH$837,926) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (about 1 hour ago)