Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,199KM ($2,634) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)