Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,256 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,205KM ($1,394) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)