Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,755KM ($3,152) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (39 minutes ago)