Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08610 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 964KM (Mex$ 11,198) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)