Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04142 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,561KM (ARS $37,684) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)