Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11635 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,076KM (ARS $26,435) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)