Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11862 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,283KM (ARS $27,679) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)