Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09576 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,316KM (ARS $13,743) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)