Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11774 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,132KM (ARS $26,601) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)