Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,262KM ($1,874) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Prague costs 129 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)