Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,317KM ($2,478) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)