Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.796 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,741KM ($2,082) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)