Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32066 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,418KM (4,421TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)