Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26769 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,184KM (4,424TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)