Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,141KM (5,790,248 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)