Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00050 BAM / UZS *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,568KM (5,160,826 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)