Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02592 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,468KM (руб 56,638) in Samara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)