Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02492 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,661KM (руб 106,764) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)