Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,644KM (€2,370) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)