Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,310KM (€2,200) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)