Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,846KM (€1,453) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)