Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03405 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,940KM (RD$ 56,965) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)