Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03258 BAM / DOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,226KM (RD$ 37,636) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)