Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45178 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,975KM (R$ 4,371) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)