Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48805 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,236KM (R$ 2,533) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)