Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,286KM (R$ 5,472) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)