Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,925KM (R$ 5,442) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)