Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,007KM (R$ 5,218) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)