Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,255KM (R$ 5,635) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (44 minutes ago)