Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44214 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,090KM (R$ 4,728) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)