Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08188 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,643KM (Mex$ 20,070) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)