Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08482 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,651KM (Mex$ 19,467) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)