Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10821 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,182KM (ARS $10,924) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)