Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09632 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 851KM (ARS $8,840) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)