Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,820KM ($2,223) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)