Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,974KM ($2,745) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)