Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,045KM ($1,228) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)