Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.785 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,629KM ($2,594) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)