Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,271KM ($2,452) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)