Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,497KM ($900) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)