Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,562KM ($985) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)