Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,546KM ($978) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)