Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,866KM (€952) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)