Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,645KM (€1,350) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)