Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 878KM (₨35,792) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)