Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,510KM (₨66,014) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)