Cost of living in Salem, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02409 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,326KM (₨55,037) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)