Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02769 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,096KM (₨75,693) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)