Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,115KM (₨76,209) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)