Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.683 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,667KM (﷼ 783) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)