Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.786 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,609KM (﷼ 754) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)