Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.365 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,567KM (﷼ 359) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)