Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.674 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,312KM (﷼ 709) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)