Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05022 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,199KM (23,864 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)