Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05159 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,503KM (48,522 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (36 minutes ago)