Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48619 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,278KM (﷼ 4,685) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)