Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 148% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,965KM ($2,359) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)