Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.591 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,943KM ($1,850) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)