Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 208% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,234KM ($3,144) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)