Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 218% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,767KM ($2,755) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)