Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,616KM ($3,595) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)