Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,179KM (€1,738) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)