Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,746KM (€891) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)