Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (€1,028) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)