Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,916KM (€978) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (44 minutes ago)