Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02571 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,219KM (руб 86,319) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)