Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,247KM (руб 101,329) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)