Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02913 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,116KM (руб 106,961) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)