Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03158 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,428KM (руб 108,549) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)