Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,522KM (руб 110,436) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)