Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.263 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,928KM (£2,619) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)