Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.313 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,570KM (£2,408) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)