Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.235 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,365KM (£1,505) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (44 minutes ago)