Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,850KM (954,105 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)