Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,263KM (EC$5,261) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)