Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,579KM (€1,320) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)