Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,626KM (€1,851) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)