Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,253KM (€1,152) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)