Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,582KM (€1,323) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (33 minutes ago)