Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,294KM (€1,171) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)