Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01719 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,394KM (₨197,465) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)