Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,223KM (₨47,085) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)