Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,462KM (₨61,183) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)