Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02448 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,180KM (₨48,181) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)