Cost of living in Sagar, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02510 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,224KM (₨48,780) in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)