Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02702 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,563KM (₨94,873) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)