Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01628 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,271KM (¥200,936) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)