Cost of living comparison between Sagamihara, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01618 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,557KM (¥219,829) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)