Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01581 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,135KM (¥198,227) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)