Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01445 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,176KM (¥150,577) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (22 minutes ago)