Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01518 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,216KM (¥211,896) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)