Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01470 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,341KM (¥91,227) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (43 minutes ago)