Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,323KM (¥222,484) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)