Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18093 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,459KM (8,062 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)