Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17868 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,685KM (9,430 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)