Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18136 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,670KM (14,725 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)