Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,702KM (2,356 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)