Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.248 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,890KM (2,316 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)