Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.253 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,078KM (1,659 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)