Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.206 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,933KM (1,603 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (41 minutes ago)