Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.276 BAM / LYD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,823KM (3,779 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)