Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.217 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,412KM (1,982 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)