Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,736KM (€1,907) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)