Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,959KM (€1,621) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (43 minutes ago)