Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.949 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,146KM (€1,614) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)