Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,155KM (€1,614) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)