Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,596KM (€1,325) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)