Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45601 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,041KM (4,476 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)