Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45590 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,774KM (3,892 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)