Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45198 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,199KM (4,866 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)