Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13628 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,487KM (R 25,586) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)