Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13092 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,552KM (R 19,490) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)