Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13861 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,368KM (R 24,296) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)