Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,397KM (R 23,307) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)