Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 631KM (127,721 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)