Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,759KM (€898) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)