Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,075KM (2,071 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (40 minutes ago)