Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.994 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,587KM (1,595 лв) in Rousse.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)