Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,875KM (1,879 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)