Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,375KM (2,375 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)