Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,506KM (1,510 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)