Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,024KM (€2,057) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)