Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.289 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,280KM (NZ$2,544) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)