Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.331 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,434KM (NZ$2,580) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (30 minutes ago)