Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,505KM (NZ$2,134) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)