Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,291KM (руб 72,520) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)