Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,729KM (€1,399) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)