Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,661KM (€2,379) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)