Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,458KM (€2,276) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)