Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11897 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,158KM (ARS $26,543) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)